domingo, 19 de julho de 2009

Movimenti

Cctv my ass, and chip my middle finger toe, reassure me that life is safe.
I need big locks ,double windows and nutricity control, I need you to tell me when to run when to drink or smoke.
I need your pubs and bars, and your chit-chat convos.
I need your commercials and your sad touchy news, I need to know i´m not alone and that it´s all part of a bigger picture.

But, I gotta tell you, you confuse me with your mix signs, this huge choreography has too many fixed movements and ready to act reflexes.

I´m half a human trying to be a good robot, just for you.. and i don´t even know what you are.

Um comentário:

Conduotieri Argalia disse...

kuoremaste(r)

Link the pavement to the way looking like an ant in a macro ecosystem of urbanity and information vomit of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly to project the equity of the globalization of the unstopable flux of messages in a bottle.


In some seas there are no tides, but you can always go and take a dive elsewhere. Where the waves and the cold of the waters make you focus on your body again and in the power that´s withding us.